What we’re looking for:
• 2 years minimum customer service experience or similar role
• Outgoing and friendly
• Ability to work alone & in a team environment
• strong work ethic
• multilingual (ideally)
• background in skincare, aesthetics, fashion or sport (ideally)
• graphics skills (ideally)
Summary of responsibilities:
• To manage the web/phone sales of both B to B and B to C sectors
• Identify sales opportunities from enquiry emails
• Manage the growth of the brand by answering emails/phones calls and playing a critical role in achieving brand customer services excellence both nationally and internationally.
• To proactively engage / call our B to B business and play a support role to senior management and take on certain office administrative tasks from time to time.
• Working directly with colleagues on marketing activities both within the B to B and consumer focused business sectors. This shall include social media, seminars / shows / conferences design and visual setup, supporting marketing materials production, graphics, copy, send outs and maintaining POS and communications stock levels.
• Administrative support such as updating packing lists, helping with venue booking and travel/accommodation.
• Understanding and maintaining the professional brand position and supporting Partnership Managers and fellow office staff in their sales and training activities.
• From time to time there will be the opportunity to attend industry conferences.
• 20 paid holidays, and all bank holidays off