There are tight deadlines to meet, so be prepared to work under pressure, juggle priorities, use your initiative and demonstrate your commercial awareness.
• Developing integrated online and traditional campaign plans, outlining the requirements, objectives and aligning those with the overall marketing strategy.
• Running growth experiments to collect and analyse data in order to lower cost of acquisition (COA) while increasing customer long-term value (CLV).
• Crafting compelling brand communications, delivering key messages through storytelling to position products competitively and increase engagement and loyalty with the target audience.
• Communicating effectively across cross-functional teams, at all levels internally as well as with external stakeholders to align everyone.
• Post-marketing surveillance on marketing effectiveness and results through various methods and tools such as Google Analytics and SalesForce; writing reports, monitoring and chasing work, analysing, interpreting, presenting and optimising results for re-targeting campaigns.
• Constantly generating innovative and creative ideas to drive growth in sales of the products.
• Keeping up with the latest trends in marketing, technology and products and synthesising relevant actionable insights for campaigns
• Building relationships with industry media and influencers ensure consistent coverage for SEO.
• Organising and preparing marketing collaterals to promote products offline (exhibition booths at trade shows, conferences, networking dinners/parties) and online (webinars) to reach company objectives (brand awareness, lead generation).
• Delivering presentations internally and externally on marketing campaigns and for the products under your remit.
• Delivering campaigns through various channels such as websites, social media, e-shots/email marketing, SEO, PPC, events, PR, partnerships, print, influencers and promotions in-house or through use of agency.