The MSc in Cosmetic Medicine has been specifically designed to promote and enhance working professionals’ knowledge and ultimately their practice in cosmetic and aesthetic medicine, and complements separate, practice-based recognised prior learning (RPL) awards.
On completion of this masters in aesthetic medicine you will be able to:
– Develop analytical and critical appraisal skills in both theory and research related to cosmetic medicine.
– Demonstrate critical application of research to cosmetic medicine practice.
– Professional decision making: incorporating evidence based rationale in a variety of diverse and complex situations related to cosmetic medicine.
-To be able to apply advanced problem-solving skills in clinical practice.
– Demonstrate leadership in the delivery and advancement of cosmetic medicine.
– Demonstrate leadership of teams in multi-agency, multi-cultural and/or international contexts.
– Demonstrate evaluation skills in the delivery of care to patients.